Nursing Home Medicaid Approval
My name is Chuck Pugsley and I have personally been assisting families qualify for Nursing Home Medicaid and VA benefits since 2003. At Medicaid Eligibility, Inc., we don’t do anything else. We are laser focused and exclusive to long term care government benefits for Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, or still living at home but need assistance. Get your Nursing Home Medicaid Approved
Give us a call and leave your contact information, I will return your call and answer your questions about the Medicaid regulations.
The Federal Government and the State of Florida continuously change Florida Medicaid eligibility rules, making it difficult to know if you are using the correct information and making the right choices regarding a family member’s nursing home or assisted living application.
We specialize in helping families understand these rules that are complex and continuously changing eligibility guidelines for Florida’s Long Term Care government programs. When a family member requires a long-term care nursing home or assisted living facility, you may prefer to have the Medicaid Application specialists on your side–people who understand your Medicaid options.
Let us help you organize and obtain your Florida Medicaid APPROVAL.
CALL US: 561-314-5850
We work with experienced attorneys. The majority of Medicaid applications do not need an attorney. However, if it appears you do not meet the requirements or have issues that will prevent you from qualifying and need to make legal changes for any reason to qualify, we will assist you in working with a Law Firm we deal with on a regular basis to obtain the Legal Consultation and Advice you may need for Medicaid Planning.
Nursing Home Medicaid
Nursing Home Medicaid Florida. No one looks forward to having a family member or someone they know decline in health and need assistance to manage the day to day affairs of life. When it comes to navigating the government red tape and sorting through all the rules and regulations, very few people can completely understand all of the Florida Medicaid options and the eligibility requirements that can help them pay for it.
As Designated Representatives under Federal and State regulations, Medicaid Eligibility, Inc. has filed over 1,400 applications in 17 years for long term care Government Benefits. We have the experience to ensure your application is approved.
WE CAN HELP YOU…
- Fully understand the regulations that must be met to be successful when applying for Nursing Home Medicaid or Assisted Living Medicaid.
- Obtain and organize your information and prepare it for the application process. We fill out the forms on your behalf and apply on your behalf. We then monitor and manage all correspondence and follow up items to make sure the Government Agency gets it right.
- By keeping you informed of the application process, we can take a lot of the worry and fear off your mind so that you have peace of mind. We have been down this road many times, and we will guide you along the way.
- Assist you with the Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility to make sure there is the least amount of stress for you and your family.
- Inc. is not a legal referral service. We do not receive a commission or share in any fees from the law firms we work with. You will retain and pay the attorney directly and have a direct personal legal consultation with the attorney. Medicaid Eligibility, Inc. is not a law firm, and we do not give legal advice For the least amount of fees possible, the Law Firms we work with will provide you with legal advice regarding changes that will put your family member in the best position possible and enable you to qualify for Medicaid immediately. Medicaid Eligibility.
When do you need Nursing Home Medicaid or Assisted Living Medicaid?
Florida Nursing Home Medicaid for long-term care depends on the medical needs of the applicant as well as what they can do and what they can not do as far as day to day living activities. The Activities of Daily Living, the ADL’s. They determine what level of care or help and assistance is needed. Often a change in life partner circumstances causes us to need more support from outside. We will assist you in determining the appropriate level of care for your loved one. We are not Care Managers but do have a considerable amount of experience dealing with companion issues as well as live in aids or part-time nursing arrangements. We have many resources we can share with you to overcome all the complications and transitions regarding long term care. We can help with placement or assist with medical evaluations to see what arrangement is most likely to provide the proper care and treatment for your loved one.
Florida Medicaid Long Term Care Financial Eligibility
Florida is an income cap state. What that means is there is a maximum amount of income the applicant can receive or they do not qualify. The good news is that if the Medicaid applicant is over the “income cap” there is something that can be done to become eligible and it ultimately makes no difference in the amount paid to the provider of long term care. It is no big secret, its publicly published information and the cure for being over income is publicly released as well. You need an attorney to overcome this problem legally. We have been working with the same attorneys for years that will fix this problem for the right price that will enable you to be under the income cap. Don’t worry; it’s not as bad as it sounds. As for assets, we have provided many pages of information for your review in the REQUIREMENTS section of our website so you can dive deep into this if you like. Please Call if you have questions.
Starting in 2014, The Department of Children and Families implemented something new for Nursing Home Medicaid by establishing the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Long-Term Care Program. You may review these changes in our REQUIREMENTS or RESOURCES section of this website
List of Florida Nursing Homes by Region & City
Florida Medicaid Eligibility Requirements
Advantages of Using a Medicaid Specialist
Get your Application Approved
Florida Medicaid Eligibility Client Comments
Contact Florida Medicaid Eligibility